Friday, December 26, 2008

Just some funnies





If this picture doesn't make you laugh maybe the following comments will :

One night as we were eating dinner at Izzy's the boys were asking questions left and right when David asks, "Dad, how do you make macaroni and cheese?" Howard answers, " You put macaroni noodles with cheese sauce." David looks at him kind of funny and says, "No dad....wronnng answer...I've seen it on "How it's made" and you make a macaroni noodle with lots of different ingredients...

Daniel was sitting with me playing when all of a sudden he says, "Mom your breath looks like it's a chicken leg. I think this meant my breath was bad?


David has had an upset stomach so today I told him the nurse recommends that he eat chicken broth for awhile. Daniel comes up to me and says, "Mom can I have some chicken breath too."

I was tickling Daniel this morning and he said, "Stop mom, I'm not a ticklish man"

Okay last one for now, The other day Daniel asked Howard if he would get the Bob the Builder phone for him so he could call someone to kill Handy Manny.

By the way if you got this post in your email it's because I found a setting on my blog that allows me to send my updated blog posts to up to 10 email addresses and you were people that I thought might like to be included. I hope you don't mind.


No comments: